Remember Pearl Harbor – Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Tour
Visit the most popular sites at Pearl Harbor – the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Location: Pick-up in Waikiki (Not staying in Waikiki?)
Tour Times (approx.):
- Pick-up 6:00 AM, Drop-off 1:30 PM
- Pick-up 9:10 AM, Drop-off 4:30 PM
- Choose a date above to see available times.
How Booking Works
Payment is required at the time of reservation.
After we receive your reservation, we will send you an email confirmation that includes your tour pick-up time and location.
How Cancelling Works
Cancellation policies are specific to the tour/expedition that you book. Please look at the cancellations tab for information.
Cancelling is easy. If you create an account at check-out, you can just log into your account and cancel. Otherwise reply to your confirmation email to cancel.
- Live historical narration by an expert guide on your drive to Pearl Harbor
- Visit the Arizona Memorial WWII museum
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board US Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- See the “Black Tears of the Arizona”
- See the U.S. Pacific Fleet Headquarters building
- Experience the “Mighty Mo” – Battleship Missouri with Deck Tour
- Stand on the Surrender Deck of Missouri where World War II ended
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- See ‘Iolani Palace and Hawaii State Capitol Building
- View the iconic King Kamehameha Statue
Most visitors to Hawaii want to see what are often called the “bookends of World War II in the Pacific.” It begins with the attack on Pearl Harbor and the bombing of the USS Arizona, and ends with the signing of the surrender documents on the USS Missouri.
This tour includes a visit to both the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri. Transportation, guide, entrance fees, and tickets are all included.
The incredible film at the WWII Valor in the Pacific Visitor Center sets the scene, vividly depicting the attack on December 7, 1941. Then, board a shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, where you can look below at the sunken battleship and the oil still seeping out after all these years.
At the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center you’ll have free time to explore the exhibits, museums, and bookstore. You will also have time for a snack or meal before going to the nearby Battleship Missouri. Aboard the “Mighty Mo,” you’ll enjoy a guided tour of this massive ship and learn about her historical importance.
On your return to Waikiki, see the historic district of Honolulu while your guide shares the history of Hawaii, from the time of the monarchy and territory to statehood and the present day.
Drive through a residential neighborhood to Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Enter this extinct volcanic crater with 38,000 markers paying tribute to the men and women of the United States Military who have sacrificed for us. Learn about what the Hawaiians call Puowaina, the “hill of sacrifice.”
You’ll return to your hotel after a day packed with memorable sites and interesting history. A great way to Remember Pearl Harbor.
- Round-trip transportation from hotel to Pearl Harbor
- Live narration by professional tour guide
- USS Arizona Memorial tickets
- Battleship Missouri admission ($25 Value)
- A no-host lunch stop will be scheduled at a Pearl Harbor restaurant. If you choose the Deluxe Upgrade, lunch and beverages are included.
- There are snack shops and gift shops at Pearl Harbor.
- If you bring a bag, which you should not, you will pay a storage fee at Pearl Harbor. Bags cannot be left on tour vehicles.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- Bring government-issued ID
- No bags are allowed at Pearl Harbor
What to Wear
- Covered shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- No swim suits
- Shirts are required
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Pearl Harbor Oahu is not responsible for and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats.
Tour stops such as the Arizona Memorial, Dole, Pali Lookout, and others are not under the control of this website or the tour companies going there. Therefore, we do not guarantee admission or entrance to any sites not in our control. Refunds are not issued if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.
However, we will request a refund or reimbursement for visitors in such cases. When reimbursements and refunds are issued by third party vendors, we always give them to our customers.
Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific is closed to commercial tours on Federal Holidays. Tours are unable to enter cemetery on those days.
As of May 2, 2011, all passengers traveling to Ford Island (including Pacific Aviation Museum and USS Missouri) must possess valid photo identification. This does not affect the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center.